Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Note that references to 'we' in these Terms and Conditions relate to the owner of Llwyncelyn and references to 'you' or 'your' relate to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party (ii) when we email confirmation of a reservation to you, the owner enters into a contract with you, which is subject to these Booking Terms and Conditions.
2. Bookings. A £100 deposit is required at the time of booking, at which point we shall confirm your reservation, and the remainder is due 6 weeks before the holiday begins. Payment in full is required for bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the holiday. You must be over 18 years of age at the time of making the booking. Your booking is made as a consumer and you accept that we will not be liable for any business losses you may incur.
3. Payment. Bookings made by telephone or email will be held for 5 business days for payment to be received. If payment is not received we reserve the right to offer the cottage to other enquirers. Non payment of your balance monies, when they become due, will constitute cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of the deposit payment.
4. Your Responsibilities. You undertake to keep the accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday and to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. You will be charged for the cost of any damage, breakages or extra cleaning required.
5. Number of people. The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed the number stated at time of booking. If this happens we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of your holiday monies or compensation.
6. Telephone. All telephone calls will be charged at BT rates and taken out of the security deposit.
7. Electricity and Oil heating. £1 of electricity per day and £5 of oil per day are included in the rental fee, any usage in excess of this will be taken out of the security deposit.
8. Our Access. We shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday.
9. Arrival and Departure. Unless by special arrangement, the cottage is normally only available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
You do not have to meet us when you arrive as keys are kept in a key safe at the cottage, so late check-in is fine.
10. Cancellation. If you wish to cancel the booking for non-insurable reasons you should advise us immediately by telephone, followed by a confirmatory letter. Upon receipt of such letter we will (but without any obligation to you) use our best endeavours to obtain a replacement letting and, if such replacement is obtained, will then refund to you any monies paid less a handling charge of £30. If we are unable to relet the cottage we shall retain all payments already made and pursue, if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge. We advise all customers to take out cancellation insurance to cover such possibilities.
11. Changes by us. Whilst it is extremely unlikely, if the cottage is unavailable for any reason for the time you have booked, we will refund the relevant portion of the rental paid. In no event shall the liability of the owners exceed the rental paid for the holiday.
12. Pets. Pets are allowed under the condition that the pet owners are responsible for any extra cleaning that may be required. Pets must not be allowed on any soft furnishings or beds; must have their own blankets to protect the floor coverings at all times; must not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance.